onsdag 24. november 2010

my constant shadow

Tell me stories. make me dream. I know reality is out there, but I have closed the curtains and refuses to let him in. I want to listen to music, drink tea and read fantasy and cartoons. draw dragons and knit mittens.

But reality refused to leave, he is standing out there in the cold, demanding that I do take action. Yes it is good that you did cleaning today, he says, but you know as well as I do that you should also have been studying. You have exams coming up and you are not prepared at all.

Iam picking up my arrow, jumping into my joggingshoes and running after him. outside in the cold, chasing him away. laughing when I see him slip and fall. But it dosent really help, does it? the dates for exams are still there, 8.of december and 6.of january.

reality sucks.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hei Hilde!
    Nå er det kjempelenge siden sist!! Jeg har til og med fått meg en blogg, www.finlandsfarerne.blogspot.com... Vi skal være her i Helsinki frem til mars, så bærer det nordover igjen..
    Hvordan går det med masteren?
    Klem, Kvænjenta :)

    SvarSlett